Comprehensive UPS battery testing. Effective and consistent maintenance and monitoring of your battery system.
Our battery maintenance contract works perfectly for clients who only require battery care. We provide our battery testing services for the following equipment:
Emergency lighting systems
Keep your batteries in check
Batteries aren’t cheap and won’t last forever, however, maintaining your batteries properly will allow you to get the most life out of them.
- One bad battery can compromise an entire string.
- Batteries damaged in shipping or manufacturing could have a leak damaging other neighboring batteries.
- Corrosion of the battery terminals is a common problem that can only be detected with a visual inspection.
- Early signs of corrosion can be easily treated, however, late stage corrosion damage requires the damaged battery to be replaced.
The purpose of our battery inspections is to make sure that any potential cause of failure is inspected and caught before your systems operation is compromised. Our battery contract consists of the following:
- Batteries are inspected and tested consistently, leaving no possibility of surprise malfunctions.
- Start off each month with a visual inspection of each battery for signs of damage or corrosion.
- The UPS status is checked and the event log is examined for any alarms each month.
- A quarterly battery test that checks for the voltage and internal resistance.
- A report with the results of each tested battery and recommendations each quarter.
Replacing your batteries
Depending on the size of your system, the average life span for batteries tends to vary between three to five years. When that time comes, we’ll help you through the process of taking out the old batteries and installing the new ones.
- We work closely with several battery suppliers to get you the best priced battery for your system as fast as possible.
- We’ll take care of the purchasing, shipping, removal, recycling, and installation.
- New batteries are tested thoroughly to make sure what you receive is in perfect shape and quality.
- Old batteries are removed and recycled in an environmentally safe manner.